This class is all about “worst case scenarios.” It covers all the topics that you haven’t been able to find in the other open-enrollment classes you have seen. The two day class covers the following subjects:
- Hostage Survival Techniques- What to do in the event you are taken hostage, how to psychologically defeat the hostage taker, escape of common restraints: how to pick and shim handcuffs, how to break zip ties, and how to escape flex cuffs.
- The Psychology of Violent Criminals and How They Choose Their Victims
- Tactical First Aid for Gunshot wounds
- Constructing an Effective Defense Paradigm– This presentation will review common mental and philosophical errors made by practitioners as they undertake preparation for effective defense against violent aggression. Practical pitfalls and limitations in thinking about lawful violence will also be reviewed in depth.
- Armed Citizen Response to Terrorist Bombing Incidents
- Weapon Retention and Disarming- This class will provide students with simple and effective techniques to defend a holstered firearm and disarm a criminal holding you at gunpoint.
Instructors are Greg Ellifritz and William April
Elite Shooting Sports
7751 Doane Drive
Cost: $450.00Purchase & Enroll