Knife Skills for Concealed Carry
The Basic Knife Skills for Concealed Carry class is an introductory course designed to give people who normally carry a concealed pistol an alternate defense option if they venture into areas where carrying their pistols is illegal or impractical.
Topics covered will include:
• Choosing a defensive knife
• Carry locations
• Drawing and opening the folding knife under stress
• Basic cutting angles and targets
• The three ways to use a knife to stop an attack
• Escaping life-threatening physical attacks with a knife
• Transitioning between knife and pistol
• Weapon retention using the knife
The class will not be knife specific. Both fixed and folding blade training knives will be provided by the instructor. All ages and fitness levels will be accommodated.